Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CF WOD: 10! box jumps, burpees, sit ups | 10/10 Run

CF WOD: 10! box jumps, burpees, sit ups
Estimated time: 11 minutes

My watch didn't start when I hit the button because it was on HOLD... doh! Realized at set 6 and fixed it. Time after 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 sets was 4:30. Pretty sure I did 2 twice. Yah, I can't count :)

Warmed up with a mile run on the tready.

Pretty soon after the CF, I did at 10/10 run on the tready. Prescribed workout was run 10 minutes in one direction, turn around, note distance. Since I don't much see the light of day lately, had to do this on the treadmill. I did two10 minute intervals. For each, I started at 8 minute pace and worked it into faster pace ultimately getting below 7 minute pace to round out the total distance. I went a bit beyond the 10 to get to the next 10th of a mile as my tready only does 0.0 (so if I hit 1.2 at 9:30, then I didn't want to stop until it flipped to 1.3). Ran these almost identically. Pushed pretty hard and felt good doing it. Not something I could say a couple of months ago so feeling like I've really turned the corner on my training.


10/10 Run
Interval 1 / 10:05 / 1.3 miles / 7:45 mph
Interval 2 / 10:06 / 1.3 miles / 7:45 mph


No comments:

Post a Comment