Sunday, October 03, 2010

Catching up on my blog

No people... I haven't been slacking off. I did hit a couple of bumps this past week, but got most everything done.

So here goes:

Wednesday, Sept. 29th
Home from work late and just wiped out. Had the 20 each box jumps, squats, push ups, sit ups, run 1 mile x 2 workout on my schedule and knew I wasn't gonna get through it. Also had a swim and knew I wasn't getting to the pool. Some days you just gotta let it go.

Thursday, Sept. 30
Had every intention of getting at least two workouts done that night after work. On my schedule was 2 x 5K bike intervals which I had planned to do on the trainer. Additionally, I was going to do the CF WOD from the night before. So I'm down in the basement when the power goes out! You wanna talk about dark! It was pitch black. I don't mind telling you I got a little freaked. I had been home alone, but luckily my son had just come in from work and realized I was down there. I tried to make my way to the door, but was totally disoriented. I ended up in corner with spider webs and what not in my face just about in a panic when Brendan finally made his way down with the flash light! So that pretty much took care of Thursday night... power was out until sometime early the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment