Wednesday, October 27, 2010

250 Lunges for time

250 Lunges for time
Total time: 11:05

I'm pretty sure I did an extra 50 on these. In my head I was counting out 50s. Didn't take any breaks between 50s, just counted to 50 and then started at 1 again. Somewhere in there my mind wandered. Was totally in machine mode. Started thinking about my day somewhere in the background while in the foreground I was willing myself to not stop until I was done.

These were tougher than I thought they'd be. I ran an easy mile on the treadmill to warm up and then another easy, but faster mile on the treadmill after to get loose.

I did not make it to the pool but will get the swim done tomorrow.

In other news, bib numbers have been posted! I am number 2642. I like it :)

2 comments:

  1. Pam - you seem to have a very unconventional training program. You post many gym-like workouts but I haven't seen many long runs or bike workouts. Being a 2x IM finisher I have to assume this works for you...is there a method to your particular training 'madness'? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo! your race is going so close now! Id be sore as hell from all those lunges!

    ReplyDelete