Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bike 5K x2 | 20 each box jumps, squats, push ups, situps then run 1 mile x 2

Both of these after work:

Bike 5K x2 @ 3 minutes rest (road bike on the trainer)
10:44 (17.3 MPH)
10:45 (17.3 MPH)


CF WOD: 20 each box jumps, squats, push ups, situps then run 1 mile x 2
Total time: 21:48

Did this same workout on October 1st with total time of 23:18 so pretty happy with the improvement. Total run time on treadmill was 15:33 so I kept both miles under 8 minutes. Felt really good. Getting a real sense of how hard I can push it and when so as not to blow up. Factor in the time it took to get the tready up to speed and these were pretty zippy miles for me.

So the word is that Chrissie Wellington will race IMAZ since she was unable to race Kona. I'm pretty excited about this as I think she is awesome person and athlete. I'm hoping to at least get to get a glimpse of her at some point during the IM weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment