Wednesday, May 19, 2010

800 yard Swim and 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 x 2 step ups, box jumps, situps, push ups, burpees

800 yard swim TT (15:18 | 1:54/100)
Just average -- that's all i had for tonight.

Did my usual 300 WU and drill sets. Got started with the TT and was feeling some fatigue in the shoulders. Felt better and more motivated as I got into it, but was happy when it was done. Swam 100 hard after about 2 and half minutes rest and managed 1:44.

Didn't make it to the gym to use the rowing machine so did this coming Sunday's CF WOD.  I'm signed up to do the Shamrock so will try to fit Sunday's workouts in on other days.

(50 Step ups, 40 box jumps, 30 situps, 20 push ups, 10 burpees) x 2
Finished in 13:12

Did this one as soon as I got home from the pool. I did 25 step ups with each leg @ 19 inches. Box jumps were at 13 inches. The box jumps were particularly difficult after the step ups. Legs felt a little dead and I had to break those up a bit to get 'em done. There was no spring in my legs to get any real momentum going. Push ups, on the other hand, felt easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment