Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Back Squats 3-3-3-3-3 and 7 mile run

Run: 7 miles
Total time:1:07:22
9:37 pace

Back Squats 3-3-3-3-3 (70% normal weights used)
108, 108, 118, 118, 128

I know...off the reservation.

Went for a run this morning in spite of it not being part of the plan. I need to find my run again. Its not happening for me and I feel it won't happen unless I actually run. So I ran. And I'll run some more. Until it starts to feel easy again.

I'm not having this problem on the bike or in the water. My swim seems like its probably right where it should be given the time I'm putting into it. I think my endurance is pretty good. I feel strong on the bike. The run... not so much. My body is missing the frequency. The run is there somewhere. I just need to reacquaint it with my new and improved, more powerful legs... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment