Wednesday, April 28, 2010

rowing and thrusting

Row 5K for time: 23:19

Thrusters:  5-5-5-5-5
I  did 45# (too much), 36#, 36#, 41#, 41#

Okay, its been a tough week so far. Work's been long and stressful and the cold weather coupled with a stiff neck has sucked my motivation away. Two days was too much to lay off though, so forced myself to get back at it today. Hit the gym after work to do the 5K row. This was my second attempt at using the rowing machine and a much more successful one too! I went at that machine like I owned it this time.

Thrusters in the basement when I got home. 45# still too much. I unloaded to 36 and felt like I could work my form better at that weight. Did two sets at 36 and then added another 5 lbs. to bring it to 41. Form still felt good with 41 so maybe next time I'm taking it to 45 and feeling good...

2 comments:

  1. Great time on the row Pam. Way to get back in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the Row!

    ReplyDelete