Thursday, April 15, 2010

10K TT

10K TT | Total time: 52:50

M1 8:15
M2 8:36
M3 8:29
M4 8:46
M5 8:40
M6 8:16

Ran outside @ 7:00 a.m. Should have felt better but I gotta tell ya, every step of this run was a struggle. Seems that the net/net of the training so far is that I am stronger and thus my pace is faster, yet my aerobic system is not prepared to handle that increased pace... Does that make any sense at all?? Felt like I was on the brink of hyperventilating the whole time and had a hard time figuring out how to slow the pace to get my breathing under control. Really had a hard time breathing! Maybe its the pollen...?

1 comment:

  1. I felt like that in the beginning - since I wasn't worrying about keeping the heart rate in any particular zone, it was full out every time and I totally felt winded, out of breath, but that goes away.

    ReplyDelete