Thursday, March 11, 2010

Swimming didn't hurt too much...

600 yd swim TT
11:44 (1:58/100)

Feeling a little under the weather today, but hate to miss a workout so I trekked out to Westminster cuz its the only pool I care to swim in. My expectation was low for this as its been several weeks since i've done a swim workout of any kind. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be tho. Felt good to move the arms in the water. They're pretty beat up still since Tuesday's workout. Can barely get a glass to my lips with my left arm, but the water made it a little easier to move them around and hopefully help 'em recover a bit.

I still have a set of 7 dead lifts. Got my hubby to run out and get the Olympic size converters for the bars we have in the basement so I could put plates on them. This'll be my first set of these ever so gonna proceed carefully and be attentive to getting the right form down.

Okay those are done: 50 - 50 - 70 - 70 - 70 - 70 - 70 lbs.    (plus the weight of the bar)
(bar weighs 38 lbs. so 88 - 88 - 108 - 108 -108 - 108 lbs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment