Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring has sprung!

CF WOD: Front Squat 5 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 5
5@25lbs. 5@30lbs. 5@40lbs. 5@50lbs. 5@60lbs.

Supposed to do a swim today too but its not gonna happen.

Decided to commute to work by bike this morning as it was so beautiful out and soooo much more fun than the bus. Did the front squats this morning around 7 a.m. then packed it up for work. The ride is 6.5 miles, but its not a bike friendly route so it kinda gets my adrenaline going. Its a trip that's not for the faint of heart... Felt the workout in my legs a little but pretty sure I can work these a little harder next time. The 60 lbs was pretty tough tho. Proceeding with caution on these first time workouts so as not to hurt myself... go figure. Then I get on my bike and ride through East Hartford in the morning rush hour...

I had a swim on my schedule today too, but no way I'm gonna fit that in so will do that on another day this week.

Work sucked the life out of me today and the time change caught me off guard too. Gonna try and get to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment