Monday, March 15, 2010

Feelin' groovy...

Woke up this morning feeling really good. Well... til I got on the bus and there was an ungodly horrible smell wafting from somewhere... or someone... thought I might lose my breakfast!

But really, I remember this about the short intense swim workouts I was doing last year and how good I felt getting out of the pool after having really killed the intervals.

I packed my zone meals for the workday last night while my husband made fun of all my little containers and measuring cups. Well, we'll see who has the last laugh there Sully...Seriously, I'd love to get him to think about what he eats and how it makes him feel. I think everyone in my household is walking around in a sugar coma.

So reflecting on last weeks workouts — I feel like I did pretty well. My arms are only just starting to feel normal again after the Tuesday WOD of AMRAP burpees, pushups, squats. However, my kneecaps will need a lot more time to heal completely. I may not have mentioned this, but I chafed them pretty bad doing that workout. They didn't really hurt during, its just that I was using a yoga mat on the basement floor and the stickiness of that surface caused chafing that then got worse as I wore pants. They are now bloody red scabs and painful! Hoping they will heal enough for my next CF workout involving pushups!

No comments:

Post a Comment