Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bike 30 minute TT

30 minute bike TT (road bike)
Total distance: 9.16 miles / 18.3 mph
AHR 142
MHR 150

This was a very solid effort. Always get slower times on my road bike so average over 18 mph is actually pretty surprising. Legs are strong... its pretty interesting...

Took the road bike out for a 30 minute TT. This was supposed to be the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and back down to 1 minute bike intervals with equal rest, but I only had enough daylight to do a straight 30 minute ride. Spent most of the day organizing household stuff and cleaning out my work inbox.

I'm one of those people who can't leave for a trip when things aren't in order so I wanted to get a jump on that sooner rather than later. On Wednesday night it'll be pencils down as I'll be getting on a plane early on Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment