Sunday, August 08, 2010

still torn...

about Arizona.

I'm hoping a weeks' rest and the completion of a very big project at work will help me to see the light with regard to whether or not it makes sense to keep working towards IMAZ or to revise my goals for the remainder of this season and look toward next.

I have considered doing Coeur d'Alene next June instead. Or not doing any IM until 2012 and making it a hat trick at LP.

I think I need a nice long run to get my head straight...

With regard to the damn repair, they're posting a weekly report:

Looks like progress is being made...


  1. Is IM giving you a free pass to defer to another race because of the water situation?

  2. good luck with the decision making.